Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh, that was really not the wisest thing ever...

:D

Knitpicks has superwash fingering in stock again - or they did until I placed my order... maybe not anymore... .... ....


Also, my swift arrived. It is cute metal and blue vinyl and made in Japan and called a 'reeling machine' the instructions are the cutest thing ever. Now if only my yarn would arrive to allow me to skein it....

Also - anyone know off hand whether white/white-ish/natural merino-tencel fingering weight is to be found at any of the shops in Toronto?

1 comment:

Sally Comes Unraveled said...

LOL. i"m glad I made my Knitpicks order before you did.

I'm currently debating getting a swift. The problem is, that swift would cost yarn money!

Another word on Koigu: Iwas at my LYS yesterday, and went to the sock yarns, and saw all this Koigu. I asked if they had gotten in a new shipment. It turns out they had just been cleaning up, and reorganized it so you could see all the colors.