Thursday, July 05, 2007

Victory!

It is done! Well, the knitting and the seaming is done. I'm trying to figure out what I should do about straps as the only ones I can find are white and that would look horrible on my lovely blue handknit. Suggestions would be much appreciated. (I'm looking into http://www.strapmeup.com.au/ - they have neat stuff, but I'm not sure what shipping prices/turn around times are like). It feels silly to order one bra strap to be sent all the way from Australia.
Pictures:






Back pinned down.



front and back






seamed!!!








detail of lower edge lace








detail top edge lace



I'm going to cast on the Red Carpet Convertible tonight while I watch movies with my lil' sis - Kowalski (my camo goknit pouch) is all loaded up with the various necessities and the pattern is printed out. Tomorrow the knitting will take a backseat to all things Parzival for a little while.
I got my new printer so yeah, I can print patterns (and other stuff too, but mostly patterns). My blanket chart looks so cool all printed out.

2 comments:

Glenna C said...

Wow! I'm so jealous. And you knitted it all so fast! Mine is still just a little smidge of lace, I am going to have to try it again this weekend and hope things go well.

Lisa said...

Oooh the nightie is so pretty. Looks like a great pattern! The lace detail turned out really well!