Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fiber, facecloths, and footwear

oh my!

Soo - today I was supposed to go fiber crawling with a friend, but she had to bail - so I went alone.

I visited:

Lettuce Knit - where I picked up: 3 patterns (Thelonius Socks, Gothic Spire Socks, and Baby Bobbi Bear); a Go Knit Yourself magnet; and a pair of 5.5mm circs



Arton Beads- which really is AMAZING - where I got um.. beads... and some charms, I'm hoping maybe I can find some appropriate cheap paint brushes and make some spindles a la Em.



Romni - where I wandered at length and left with fiber - though I did leave the merino silk where I found it...




I have some serious online shopping to do, so I can get into the main portion of my Christmas stuff.




ION- My hand-dyed yarn swap package arrived today:




On Saturday and Today, I finished another couple of face-cloths. I've also charted a design I want to do for one, if it works I'd like to post it somewhere... anyone know of a good way of doing that?



This was my, knitting during parade one.


Here is the 3rd Martini one, finished this morning (cast-on last night).






(Also, I got shoes over the weekend - aren't they fab?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - I am glad you like my pattern! Your dishcloths/washcloths look wonderful!

Arti Patel said...

HI ! I was wondering if you could tlel me about those magnets from lettuce knit..

Lady O said...

The magnets are cool sayings (knit related - ie. Knit happens, go knit yourself, yarnaholic..) with graphics which are somehow contained within beer caps with fairly strong magnets on the backs.